THE BULOVA BRAND
- Built on a unique selling proposition that delivers the highest quality at the best value
- Bulova is a recognized leader in diamond and high-performance sport timekeeping, with a wide range of watches including the ultra-accurate Precisionist and an extensive selection of styles for dress, sport and casual wear, at a wide choice of price points
- Always crafted of the finest materials, including hypoallergenic 316L solid stainless steel, diamonds, mother-of-pearl, carbon fiber, top quality leather, and Duramic™ (Bulova’s exclusive ceramic/nylon composite)
- Bulova timepieces are protected by a three year limited warranty; Harley-Davidson by Bulova timepieces have a two year limited warranty
- Evolved from Danish design, OBAKU has the basic mindset of creating a simple, durable and strong design, into helping elevate the fundamental standards of living through simplicity and functionality mixed with key elements such as: functionality, edgy/clean lines and a minimalist look.
- Known around the world for its emphasis on function, the use of simple lines, the focus on good choice of materials and quality production ) with the idea of ‘less is more’ as the main focus point.
- Takes its name from a branch of the Japanese Zen philosophy which is characterized by a sense of calm and cleanness, free from all superfluous details.
- The OBAKU logo is inspired by the Zen calligraphic circle of life, also known as the Enso, which in Japanese means ‘circle’. It symbolizes strength, elegance and the universe and is an ‘expression of the moment’. The calligraphic Enso refers to a moment when the mind is free to simply let the body and spirit create.
- REACTOR watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards.
- Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a REACTOR will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards.
- Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass.
- The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events.
- REACTOR truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.